Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day questionairre!

I stole this idea from Melissa's blog, I'm sure she won't mind :) Also, I enjoyed Ayden's answers on the project he made at MDO last week, so I knew this would be fun too! Here are Ayden's answers!


1. What is something mom always says to you? “go potty”

2. What makes your mom happy? “laughing”

3. What makes your mom sad? "when I cry”

4. How does your mom make you laugh? “tells me a joke”

5. What was your mom like as a child? "a dinosaur”

6. How old is your mom? “3 and a half”

7. How tall is your mom? "big!”

8. What is her favorite thing to watch on tv? "a grill (girl) show”

9. What does your mom do when your not around? "clean up and do laundry”

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "hanging out”

11. What is your mom really good at? “juggling” ???

12. What is your mom not very good at? "working” HA!

13. What does your mom do for a job? "take care of babies”

14. What is your mom's favorite food? "salad” hmmm.....

15. What makes you proud of your mom? "she takes me to jump zone”

16. If your mom were a cartoon character which one would she be? "a clown”

17. What do you and your mom do together? "play and snuggle”

18. How are you and mom the same? "we have brown eyes”

19. How are you and mom different? "I’m a boy and you’re not a boy, you are a grill (girl)”

20. How do you know your mom loves you? "she hugs me”

21. What does your mom like about your dad? "kissing him”

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? "walmart”

What a silly but smart boy!! :)

No comments: