Friday, January 21, 2011
Spiderman takes on the snow!
This morning, after lots of persuasion on Ayden's part, we bundled up and went outside to play in the snow for a little while. This is our 2nd snow in just over a week, but I didn't let him play in it last week...it was just toooo cold!! I hesitated this time because he is getting a cold, and because quite honestly I hate this kind of weather! But, the good mommy side of me finally won out and I dressed in layers and played right along side him :) We attempted to build a snowman but the snow was just too fluffy and didn't pack well. He made a few snow angels and ran around for awhile making footprints, which he loved! Ethan enjoyed his morning nap in the warm cozy house while we were out :) Here are some pics from our snowday!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment