Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

We had a fun, busy 5 day visit in Mena for Thanksgiving this past week! Ayden and Ethan got to spend time with their cousins and Ethan and Hollister got to finally meet! It seems like yesterday that Ayden and Guice were the little babies crawling all over the floor...and now they are big 4 year old boys! I cooked a lot of the food this year for my family's meal, so there wasn't much time for a ton of pics, but here is what I've got!


Sweet cousins!
Ethan (14 months) and Hollister (8 months)


Cousin pic!
 The was the best one I got...6 kids ages 5 and under are a  bit wiggly!
But SO cute!!!

Chris and Pappaw Wayne snuggling! lol!

Our big boys!!

Having breakfast at Memaw and Pappaw's house

Being silly Ayden!

Playing at Mimi and Pappaw Wayne's house

Ethan loving his Thanksgiving dinner!

Uncle Nick loves his nephews!

Ethan convincing Uncle Nick that he needs a kid too :)

Great Grandma with the boys!

Another Thanksgiving meal!

Watching the game!

No comments: