Sunday, October 16, 2011

Momma turned THIRTY!

Last weekend I celebrated my 30th birthday! I honestly still feel like I should be turning 20, maybe 21. Even with a husband, a house, and 2 kids, I do NOT feel 30!! But, even so, I was excited about the big day and not one bit depressed. Really! :) I am so very blessed and have such a wonderful little family, and such wonderful extended family and friends. My parents, brother and his wife, and one of my best friends and her husband joined us for the weekend. I started my day with breakfast and a Mimosa at Mimi's Cafe, then headed to Ayden's soccer game and the pumpkin patch. That night, mom and dad watched the kids and we had dinner at Bonefish Grill, then went to a Bar for a few (more) drinks to finish watching the Hogs beat Auburn! It was a very fun night, and I remember almost all of it ;) My cake-making BFF even made me a delicious pineapple and coconut birthday cake! Here are pics from my big 3-0!!



My honey with his "cougar"

It was like prom for 30 year olds!

  My yummy cake! We didn't have enough candles...that kina made me feel old!

Jenny, Brandy, and I at Bonefish Grill

Me and my big bro. Having a 30 year old baby sis makes him feel super old!




I was just tired.... ;)


No comments: