Thursday, April 28, 2011

Our sunny day!

Today we woke up with the sun shining brightly in the sky and not a drop of rain in the forecast! I have jokingly said before that I think I have seasonal depression... and not because I get super sad when it's cold and rainy, because I really don't, but because I am SOOOOO HAPPY when it's pretty out! I have tons of energy and just feel better on days like this! So, maybe I do have it! lol! Anyway, Ayden had MDO this morning so Ethan and I went to the Walmart garden center and picked out some flowers. After Ayden came home, I put Ethan down for a nap and Ayden and I went outside and got our hands dirty planting flowers! For the record, I have absolutely no green thumb whatsoever so this sudden desire to plant flowers surprised even me! ;) Ayden of course had a blast digging in the dirt, finding worms, blowing bubbles, playing with sidewalk chalk, and just enjoying the sunshine! After Ethan woke up from his nap, we all 3 climbed on the trampoline to play! I just love days like this and I love my boys even more!!




My little helper :)

posing with our newly planted flowers

Ethan's first time on the trampoline!


He liked watching big brother bounce!














1 comment:

The Flores' said...

So cute :o) Wish we lived closer so we could all play together on sunny days!