My brother, Nick, and his lovely bride, Brandy, had a beautiful wedding this past Saturday in Ft.Smith at the Riverfront park. It rained most of the day, but let up long enough for a nice outdoor ceremony and reception. Ayden was the ringbearer and was so cute in his tux!!! He did really well throughout the ceremony, until right about the time they were pronounced husband and wife, when he decided he needed to go potty, lol :) Ethan was so good all day, he sat in his stroller and watched while we helped decorate and set up, smiling and flirting with everyone he possibly could! He grabbed a quick nap at the beginning of the reception, but then was right back to his socialable little self! We had busy but fun weekend and enjoyed staying downtown at the Holiday Inn and visiting some of our favorite downtown pubs after the reception while Memaw watched the boys. I don't have any pictures of the bride and groom, but here are the ones I snapped of my cute little men!
Ethan and Pappaw at the rehearsal dinner at the Ft.Smith little theater
Playing at the theater!

Daddy took Ayden for a swim while I got Ethan to sleep

Ethan's first stay in a hotel!

Putting on his tux!

So cute I almost couldn't stand it!!

Pappaw and his boys before the wedding! I think Ethan looks just like him here!

My handsome hubby and boys!

Momma and her boys!

Our little man just chillin'!

Such sweetness!

Ayden and Makaya

Such a cute little couple!!
No comments:
Post a Comment