Last night was my first night back to work after 2 weeks of bedrest. I was pretty nervous about staying up all night since I had been going to bed faithfully at 9 pm every night while I have been off! But, I was busy enough the first half of the shift that I didn't even notice my bedtime passing me by and didn't even get tired until about 3 am. In fact, I even made it through the night without any caffiene! I drank lots and lots of water, and fortunately was able to take plenty of bathroom breaks, but by the end of the night, I was waddling like a duck because I was so tired and my back and legs were aching! I'm definetely looking forward to being the patient in a few weeks and having my sweet baby bundle of joy handed to me by the nurse instead of the other way around! As physically hard as it is to work on my feet for 12 hours at this point, I am grateful to be healthy enough that I still can!
33 weeks!
33 weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment