Celebrating with Woody and the gang :)
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Ayden is potty-trained!!!
Three months after hitting the potty-training circuit, I am the proud momma of a potty-trained little boy! I am so so so thrilled!!! I would like to thank M&M's, suckers, and most of all Toy Story toys for helping us bribe our little guy into submission :) Ever since we saw the movie a couple weeks ago, we have started collecting the toys- Buzz, Rex, and Mr. Potato Head...but Woody the Cowboy was the one Ayden was really wanting. I promised him if he could go a week without an accident (a hard concept to explain!) that he could get Woody. Well, today makes 7 days without an accident, and to top it all off, today was our first day to venture outside the house in undies. I have just not been brave enough to do it even though he almost never wets his pull-up. We went to my Dr. appointment and Walmart, then he played all afternoon with Tanner, and then went out to eat tonight with the same dry and clean undies all day! So he got his beloved Woody the Cowboy and also got his choice of movies to watch on "the big TV" tonight and chocolate chip cookies! I am so proud of my BIG BOY!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
woooohoooo ayden!!
I haven't stopped in in ages and I can't believe how much your little guy has grown!!!
And you still look great by the way. ;)
As far as the potty training, that's some pretty good timing! Thank goodness you won't have two in diapers! :)
Tell him happy birthday from us!!!
Post a Comment