Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Congrats to my hubby!

I am taking a moment to brag on my hubby, he signed his official offer letter this morning to begin working as a Finance Manager for Sam's Club this August! I am so excited for him! He was hired into the Accounting and Finance Development Program when he started with Walmart 18 months ago and was told he would need to be looking for a permanent position toward the end of the program. But he never even had to look! He started having offers come in a couple months ago and finally decided Sam's was the best fit for him. He did a 6 month rotation with Sam's last year and really enjoyed it, and they are very flexible and family-friendly which is a huge plus! He is even friends with his boss! This is a great promotion for him with lots of potential to continue climbing the corportate ladder. I am so proud! :)

1 comment:

The Flores' said...

Yay Chris!! So happy for ya'll - congrats! Are you sure there's not a transfer open for Houston? ;)