Thursday, May 20, 2010

Ayden goes to the dentist!

This morning Ayden had his second dentist appointment. He went last November for the first time and he did okay with letting the dentist count his teeth but would not let them do a cleaning. They told me it was okay, but the next visit we might have to hold him down so they could clean his teeth. So needless to say, I was dreading today and have been for over a week! But...what a difference 6 months makes! He was such a big boy! He laid perfectly still and never even made a whimper during the entire cleaning and exam. I was so proud! The staff and dentist were super-impressed too, they said he for sure gets the "2 year old of the year" award! And to top it all off...NO cavities! :)


After the dentist, I took Ayden to the mall for pizza and a cookie and then for a haircut. He was so good the entire time, used the potty everywhere we went, and was just so well-behaved! I hate to act like he is never good, because he is...but usually when we go out he has at least one public temper tantrum or meltdown. I was so proud of my big boy today!


Checking out all the toys in the waiting room

Getting his cool sunglasses!


Being very good during his cleaning!

Opening wide for the dentist!

Pizza for lunch!

New summer haircut!







3 comments:

The Flores' said...

oh my goodness, that haircut is THE cutest!!!! makes me wanna have a little boy :P

The Andersons said...

super cute!!!

cwilliamsrn2b said...

that hair cut makes him look like a little man. super cute