I am so proud to announce that Ayden has starting peeing on the potty about 75% of the time! He had 2 days of success at home before we left for our weekend trip, and I really didn't expect him to use the potty away from home, but I was wrong! I took his little portable potty and he used it while we were in the camper and then he used the big potty at the stores and restaurants while we were out and about! We ask him frequently if he needs to go, but he is also coming to us and telling us he needs to pee. He is still having a few accidents and has not pooped in the potty yet, but we are beyond thrilled with his progress in the past 5 days!
Big boy undies!
Big boy undies!
2 comments:
YAY AYDEN!!!!!!! Love the undies, so precious!!!
Good grief -- what a pose! He looks like he's posing for Chippendales! :)
Post a Comment