Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Cute Ayden sayings...

Here is just a sampling of some of the funny and cute things Ayden is saying and doing that I want to remember...


"Look at me, momma, look at me!!" while doing something he deems to be cute or funny :)
A simple "no" will not do anymore. He must say "No way momma! No way!"
When we go to bed, he tells us "Night night, sweet dreams!" at least 15-20 times
Often says, "I wanna go to Walmart"
The other night as I was leaving for work he said, "Bye momma. Merry Christmas"
"Momma, I see Christmas!" anytime he sees Christmas lights, trees, or decorations
He has "The Going To Bed Book" memorized and recites it when we read it EVERY night :)
If he coughs or sneezes and you don't notice, he will say or shout from another room "I'm okay!"
He LOVES to hide things and then come ask us with a serious look "Where did __ go?"
He can sing the ABC song and count to 17 by himself, 20 with a little help :)


He keeps us laughing and entertained 99% of the time. Who knew 2 could be so much fun?!!

No comments: