Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sugarland and Brad Paisley!!

Last night my wonderful husband was kind enough to take my friend Christy and I to the Wal-Mart Shareholders Concert to see Sugarland and Brad Paisley!! (Chris is not exactly a fan of country music...but even he had a good time!!) I can honestly say it was one of the best concerts I have ever been to! Sugarland put on an amazing show--Jennifer Nettles is the BEST live singer I have ever heard! She sounds exactly like she does on the radio...watching her concert was like watching her music videos! Her perfomance of "Stay" was awesome...even Chris was impressed! Brad Paisley was great too, who can resist his adorable self singing those charming lyrics?! I had such a great time, and I am a little hoarse today from all the singing and screaming! Here are a few pics from the concert. We were on the upper deck, and my camera is not the greatest, so some of the pics are a little blurred :)

Christy and I waiting in line


The very, very long line!

Great view of the stage!


Sugarland!








Brad Paisley!!
























1 comment:

The Andersons said...

looks like a blast!!!!
jess