Today Ayden had his 18 month (actually his 19.5 month!) well baby check-up. We saw a new pediatrician that I absolutely loved! He was great with Ayden, gave a very thorough exam (down to counting his teeth!), asked all about Ayden's development, and gave lots of great advice and education. Exactly the kind of pediatrician I love! Ayden had to get one shot (his 2nd and final Hepatitis A vaccine) and he cried the biggest crocodile tears I think I've ever seen :( But, a blue sucker from the nurse cured him right away :) He is meeting all and exceeding most of the developmental milestones for his age. The doctor called him "long and lean" and said he had the type of frame that carries weight well and doesn't gain easily (YEA AYDEN! WAY TO BEAT YOUR GENETICS!) He said he looked and sounded great, and had the best looking ears, throat, and nose he'd seen all day! Here are his STATS:
Weight (in his birthday suit): 27 lbs 12 oz (68th percentile)
Height 34.75 inches (93rd percentile)
Head Circumfrence: 48.6 cm (67th percentile)
We are so blessed to have such a healthy boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment