We have had a crazy past couple of days! Sunday morning when I got off work, Chris and I decided we wanted to move into our new house right away! So with the wonderful wonderful help of Nick and Brandy, we worked all day moving and spent our first night there Sunday night! We LOVE LOVE LOVE our new house!! It feels like we have been in a cage for 6 months and have been set free to run in an open field! Okay, so the house isn't quite as big as an open field, but its plenty big enough for us! Ayden loves his new house too, although he is certainly more aware of the changes this time around. Sunday night when we were getting ready to go to bed, we asked if he wanted to go night-night, and he kept running to the front door, grabbing the handle and saying, "wanna go bye-bye, wanna go bye-bye". But he is already adjusting well, as is Andy who loves his new backyard! We still have several odds and ends left at the apartment that I will be packing today while Ayden is at Mother's day out. I also am blogging here at the apartment because our TV/phone/internet will not be installed at the new house until March 12th, gulp! I called yesterday to have service disconnected here, but fortunately for me it hasn't been yet so I am taking this chance to update my blog and pay some bills on online banking (how the world ever survived without internet I'll never know!)
So as it stands now, I have 3 different house keys on my keychain and 3 different garage door openers on my visor! I could so easily freak out right now!! But, we are closing on Greenwood next Monday...YEA! Then our lease at the apartment is up March 31st. Then we will finally be settled into one and only one home with one and only one payment and set of utilities!! We are so ready to be settled for awhile (as are Nick and Brandy who made us sign a contract promising not to move again for at least 2 years, LOL). I have been and will continue to be working dawn till dusk getting us unpacked and the house decorated. It's exhausting, but its the fun kind of exhausting! I will post pics as soon as we get our internet service. I will be checking my e-mail from my phone daily but I can't blog from it. We can't wait for everyone to come see us!
No comments:
Post a Comment