Today was a very special and wonderful day for me as I celebrated my first Mother's Day! I have been overwhelmed with emotions lately thinking about how fortunate and blessed I am to have the privilege of being Ayden's mother. My life changed forever the day he came into our lives and I know for sure he is and always will be my greatest accomplishment in life. I want to thank God for giving us this precious little boy! I hope my own mother and all the other wonderful mothers in my life had a great Mother's day too!

Me with the joy of my life
(and the beautiful necklace I got from Ayden and Chris!)
3 comments:
Such a great pic of you two! The necklace is beautiful, and I love your hair that way! Definitely leave it! BTW, you are looking skinny too :-)
happy mothers day!! so glad you had a great one! the first with our little men!
your hair is so super cute!
jess
Sis - such a good picture! Is it vain to say you look beautiful, and to also say you are looking more and more like me? :)
I hope you had a good day. I planted flowers all day - I'm sore and exhausted and LOVED IT!!
The necklace is pretty - Chris is teaching Ayden well!
Love you,
Mom
Post a Comment