Sunday, May 25, 2008

Best buds

Ayden and Andy have become quite the little companions! They follow each other through the house all day and play very well together. Notice there are no pictures of Ayden and Jack...they are still working at becoming friends to say the least! Jack (harmlessly) growls at Ayden, but it doesn't bother Ayden, he growls back! It's hilarious! Here are some pictures from Ayden and Andy's adventures!


I turned my back for one second...and the dogs' water was everywhere!
Andy hoping to catch a stray Cheerio!

Watch out Andy, Ayden has a mischevious look in his eye!
Andy doesn't seem to mind the hairpulling and hitting at all!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, the pix of Ayden and Andy are precious!!! :) I always knew Andy was an angel dog, but never more so than now! How sweet.
also, congrats on the weight loss!!
I'm proud of you!
Mom