Saturday, February 9, 2008

Big Changes!

Ayden has made some very noticable changes just in the past week. First of all, he is saying "da-da" all the time, although I don't think he realizes just yet who he is refering to! He also has discovered he can scream just for fun, not just when he is upset, and he loves to do this anytime, anywhere! Other new activities: he has discovered his feet as new things to play with, he can completely push his chest up off the floor when on his tummy, and he can roll from one side of the room to the other in mere seconds! He is getting very close to being able to sit up, but still has issues with keeping his balance right now! Also last week I made all his babyfood and he has been enjoying a variety of fruits and veggies, green beans and butternut squash topping the list as his faves. He is not a fan of applesauce,I guess it is too tart, note the pics below :) He is getting to be such a big boy!


I have feet!

Strong boy

lovin' my green beans

hiding from mommy

not loving my applesauce!

2 comments:

The Andersons said...

He is such a big boy! Ayden is just too cute!

The Flores' said...

Can't wait to hold him! I love the pic of him pushing up off the floor -so cute!