It's hard to believe it, but six months ago today we met our long-awaited little bundle of joy. It was the happiest day of our lives up to that point and life has continued to become happier and more joyful everyday since then. Ayden has been such a blessing in our lives and we are so thankful for him. He is so wonderful, I can't even remember what life was like before him! He is doing very well, outgrowing more clothes and shoes every week! He is doing great with his babyfood, he is up to eating about 5 different kinds of vegetables and 4 different fruits, he just loves to eat! His first tooth is almost completely in now, teething has been a little rough. He was in a pretty established napping and nighttime sleeping routine, that has gone out the door! He loves chewing on any and everything and if you are holding something, he wants it! He has also started crying when I leave the room, this might be a problem since I am returning to work this week! :( I think he will do fine, it will just take a little adjusting to get used to not having mommy a couple nights each week (and likewise on my part!) Here are some pics of our handsome boy, including one from his actual birthday!
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment