Ayden is 4 months old today! I can't believe how fast the time is passing and how big he is getting. I took him to the pediatrician this morning for his well baby check-up. He weighed in at 14 lbs 14 oz in his birthday suit and was 25 1/2 inches long. He remains "right down the middle of the chart" as the doctor put it, at the
50th percentile for height and weight. So he is pretty much your average 4 month old. The doctor said we can start solids anytime now, but I will probably wait a few more weeks. He is definetely starting to show interest in the food we are eating, which is one of the signs of readiness to start solids. I am very much looking forward to that experience, and I plan to make most of his baby food myself. The doctor was very impressed with his happy, calm demeanor during the exam, and said he was a very healthy boy! He will get his 4 month immunizations on January 3rd at the health department, since Chris' insurance doesn't cover them. On a side note, Ayden is laughing out loud now, usually in response to one of us laughing. It is hilarious. He keeps Chris and I very entertained!! Once again, I cannot say enough how blessed we are to have such a healthy, beautiful baby boy in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment