Last month we were blessed to have 2 wonderful days with my best friend and her 2 precious girls! We hadn't seen each other since Ethan was a newborn, and it was so fun catching up and letting our kiddos play together (which they did very well!). Ayden cried and cried and
cried when they left...and I'm not gonna lie, so did I! We had a big ole' sobfest when they drove away! I dream about a day when we live closer than 600 miles apart! Maybe someday! :) Here are some pics of our 2 days of fun!
 |
Perfectly posed little smilers!
Future Mr. and Mrs.? :) |
 |
Our traditional PJ pic! We take one everytime we get together and then marvel (and cry) at how much they've
grown and changed each time! |
 |
| these 2 go together like a wink and a smile ;) |
 |
| picnic at the park! |
 |
| I could cuddle this sweet girl forever! love her! |
 |
| truly the definition of BFF's!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment