Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ethan's 6 month stats!

Today was Ethan's 6 month well-baby check-up! This was his first visit with Dr. E, who has been Ayden's pediatrician since he was 18 months old. I really like him and meant to use him from the start, but ended up following up with the pediatrician who saw Ethan in the hospital. Anyway, his visit was a little overshadowed by his very sick big brother who had to see the dr. too. We held off on shots today because with Ayden being sick, I didn't think I could handle a fussy baby and a sick big boy on the same day!

Anyway, Ethan is super healthy and growing well! He weighed 18 pounds 5 oz (60th percentile) and 28.5 inches long (95th percentile). He is hanging out in Mommy and Daddy's room today to hopefully avoid sharing any of big brother's bronchitis germs!

No comments: