Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! We all woke up early and exchanged Valentine's gifts before Chris had to leave for work. Ethan looked so sweet in his Valentine's outfit (the same one Ayden wore 3 years ago!). Both the boys got a new book and a card, Ayden got a pillow and Ethan got a puppy, and Ayden got balloons and candy. Ethan LOVED Ayden's balloons and has enjoyed watching them float around the living room all morning :) I am so blessed to have 3 special guys to be my Valentines!



Yay for Valentine's presents!
Ethan's First Valentine's Day!




Watching brother's balloons!



He just couldn't take his eyes off them!

So stinkin' cute!!!
LOVE that slobbery double chin and those long eyelashes :)


And look what Mommy got.....
A ONE HOUR MASSAGE!!
I CAN'T WAIT!!! :)

I hope everyone has a special day full of hugs and kisses from those they love! :)





No comments: