Sunday, December 19, 2010

Interview with Ayden

Today I decided it would be fun to ask Ayden a few questions and record his answers. As I suspected, some of his answers were hilarious! I don't know where he comes up with some of these things, he is a little ham! Here is the interview and his exact, word for word, answers!

What do you want to be when you grow up? "A cowboy"

What is daddy’s job? "Well, I don’t know."

What is mommy’s job? "You go to your job and get your computer."

What’s your favorite thing to do? "I like to smell flowers and then say ah-choo!!" What??LOL!!!

What does mommy like to do? "Wash dishes" Ha!!

What does Ethan like to do? "He loves to poop and pee " LOL

What does daddy like to do? "He likes to swim in his underpants." This answer made laugh so hard!! Makes me wonder what goes on around here when I'm gone! :)

How old is daddy? "I don’t remember"

How old is mommy? "3 years old"

What is your favorite food? "Peanut butter and jelly"

What is mommy’s favorite food? "Salsa "

What is daddy’s favorite food? "A hamburger"

What is your favorite TV show? "Max and Ruby"

What is mommy’s favorite TV show? "A girl (pronounced grill) movie"

What is daddy’s favorite TV show? "I think it’s football!!!"

What is your favorite animal? "The giraffe. He’s nice."

What is your favorite color? "Purple"

What’s your favorite restaurant? "Lobster "

No comments: