Thursday, July 17, 2008

11 months!

Our brown-eyed little boy is having his 11 month birthday today! I can't believe it's the last month before he reaches the all too grown up age of ONE YEAR! He is as rotten as ever and as sweet as ever all at once! He is standing all the time now and taking a few steps here and there. He is still the speediest crawler I have ever seen! He takes off away from us when he is into something he shouldn't be, and regardless of how baby-proofed we think the house is, he is ALWAYS proving us wrong! He still loves the dogs, but they are about at their wits end with the incessant ear pulling, pinching, and shrill shrieks of excitement he expresses everytime he touches them! He has recently added Jack, Andy, Andybear, duck and bite to his vocabulary, along with his never-ending stream of Ayden-babble. His latest antic is squeezing his eyes very tightly shut and sticking out his lower lip with a very fake whimper when we tell him "no". It is so hard not to bust out laughing! He knows he has us wrapped around his little finger and I have no clue how we will ever convince him otherwise! I am very excited to see him reach the one year milestone and all that comes with it (new foods, forward facing carseat, etc) but how I will always cherish the memories of him as an infant. Here are some pics of the action packed little man!
So silly!
So sweet!
Attacking Andy (and yes, Andy is growling!)

No comments: