Thursday, April 17, 2008

8 months old!

Ayden is 8 months old today! He is getting so big and strong, I can hardly believe he is the same little 6 lb 12 oz baby we brought home from the hospital! He can wave bye bye and clap his hands when we play pat-a-cake (when he feels like it!). He is constantly on his hands and knees now, rocking and lunging forward. He wants to take off so bad he can't stand it! He is such a good and happy baby, we are so thankful for him!



I am even more rotten than I appear!




Learning to play the keyboard with Uncle Nick




Not loving my hat...

1 comment:

The Andersons said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday Ayden!! You are so big! Your Uncle Josh and I are so very excited about you (and mom & dad, I guess;) coming to see us in Nashville! I just wish you could come more often and for longer! EJ and Guice are also looking forward to your visit. Have a great day Ayden, and remember no matter what you do it will pale in compression to what you put your mommy through 8 months ago today! So, go ahead a have all the fits you want and do not even think about taking a nap or sleeping at all for that matter! It is, after all, your 8 month bday!
See ya soon!!

Love Lots and Lots
Aunt Jess