Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Ayden at 3 months

Ayden will be 3 months old on Saturday and I just wanted to share some little things we are noticing as he is developing his little personality. He is overall a very happy, smiley baby and as long as he gets to eat the second he is hungry, all is good! He HATES his carseat, but if you sing to him in the car he will stop crying. He loves to lay on his changing table and have his diaper changed, but he hates to have his clothes changed. He will not even consider taking his binky anymore, he has found his thumb and that is now his first choice (after mommy of course!)He has started babbling in place of crying if he is just mildly unhappy with something. For example, if I put him in his bouncy seat while I need to shower or eat, and he is not in the mood to be there, he will chant "Nah Nah Nah!" He also loves the tongue game, where I stick my tongue out at him and he sticks his back out at me and then laughs. He has yet to sleep one night in his 3 months of life in a crib or bassinet. He loves to be held and talked to or sung to and loves to be bounced on your knee. Sometimes when I lay him under his kick and play I notice that he is not looking up at the animals and bright lights but has his head turned and is watching TV, usually football! Now that's his daddy's boy! And, it must be said, he knows and loves his mommy :)

looking for that thumb!

Ayden loves his changing table!

Waking up happy from a nap

It's 9 AM and he's still snoozing...now that's precious!

Just hanging out on mom and dad's bed

Finally he is big enough to ride in the stroller without the infant carrier!

1 comment:

The Andersons said...

Ayden is so handsome! The girls better watch out for the Anderson boys in about 16 years! They are sure to be heart-breakers!
Jessica